Account Executive – SaaS in Bay Area
LineHire is a talent marketplace featuring a unique candidate delivery system. One of our clients is a Bay Area-based tech startup with Series funding and their seeking an experienced Account Executive to come join their growing team in San Francisco.
About the opportunity:
Account Executive with seek out and close new business accounts for our client. They will serve on a team approach to sales, but will be the driving force behind getting signed contracts. Much of the sales activities will take place virtually with prospective clients, however larger prospects will be visited in-person once sales qualifications have been established.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 6 years of experience selling enterprise software.
- Are highly competitive and sales metrics driven having met or exceeded sales quotas.
- Understand enterprise software sales process and cycle that can typically take 6-9 months to close deals and have proven track record in this type of sale.
- Are able to demo product to a technical audience both in-person and over the Internet.
- Are a top sales leader in your current company (quota leader in top 25% of company sales team as a whole).
- Have full technical sales competency and understand clients market and can explain how our product will fit into their existing infrastructure.
- Ability to convey value proposition to multiple stakeholders.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting for new clients.
- Leading meetings (on and off-line).
- Gathering data on prospective customer needs and requirements.
- Preparing proposals.
- Tracking all activities in our sales CRM.
- Closing new business.
Your background should include:
- Undergraduate degree (MBA preferred).
- Top analytical and technical skills.
- Effective with written and oral communication.
- Experience with selling to high level leaders including the C-suite.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Project management skills and abilities.
- Ability to do occasional business travel.
- Must be local to the San Francisco / Bay Area of California.
If interested in learning more? Forward your contact details and resume to email@example.com. One of our professional Talent Scouts with contact you to review the position with you and provide an opportunity to receive answers to any questions you might have. Ensuring this is the career opportunity that matches your needs.
If you are an independent recruiting professional (US-only) and have candidates that meet the above criteria, we welcome you to apply to join our platform as a Talent Scout. There is no-cost to join, we pay you cash incentives for helping us to research, contact, phone interview and submit qualified candidates for this and other roles. Our talent scouts say they like working on our platform, because of our web app that provides both transparency and active communications all along the recruitment cycle.
Additionally, our talent marketplace includes the following openings: Technical Project Manager in NYC, Virtual Business Development Representative, Data Scientist in Seattle, Handyman in San Francisco, Information Security Architect in Seattle, Digital Marketing Manager in Seattle, Director of Information Security in Seattle, Marketing Specialist in Durham, NC, Clinical Project Manager in New York, Senior Engineer Manager in Washington DC, Business Development Manager – Remote, Electrical Engineer in Washington DC, Senior Accountant in Philadelphia, E-commerce Specialist in Chapel Hill, Systems Engineer in Seattle, and Call Center Rep in Chapel Hill.
Positions specifically in logistics and transportation include: Warehouse Supervisor in Orlando, Logistics Supervisor in Phoenix, CDL-A Driver in Washington, DC, Building Maintenance in Orlando, Warehouse Manager in Iowa, Warehouse Supervisor in Minneapolis, Transportation Supervisor in Iowa, Warehouse Worker in Chapel Hill, CDL-A in Clear Lake Iowa, CDL-A Driver in Philadelphia, CDL-A and CDL-B Drivers in New York City, CDL-A Drivers in Fredericksburg VA, Assistant General Manager in Houston, Warehouse Manager in Chapel Hill, CDL-A Driver in Harrisburg, Maintenance Technician in Cincinnati, Assistant GM in Stockton, CDL-A Driver in NYC, Transportation Supervisor in Minneapolis, Class A Truck Driver in Philadelphia, CDL-A Driver in Louisville.
Do follow us on social media for additional job announcements:
Account Executive in San Francisco