Wow we just surpassed 250 candidate referrals! A big thank you to those that made referrals and also to those that posted positions on our platform.
We are busy developing a second product to help employers in sourcing quality candidates. If you want a ‘sneak peak’ on what we are planning and have a few minutes to jump on a call please contact us. We appreciate your feedback.
We enjoyed Eric Barker’s productivity tips article and share it with you below!
How to Stop Being Lazy and Get More Done: 5 Expert Tips
by Eric Barker
To-Do Lists Are Evil. Schedule Everything
So I decided to call a friend who manages to do this — and more. Cal Newton impresses the heck out of me. Why? Well, I’m glad you asked. He’s insanely productive:
- He has a full-time job as a professor at Georgetown University, teaching classes and meeting with students.
- He writes 6 (or more) peer-reviewed academic journal papers per year.
- He’s the author of 4 books including the wonderful “So Good They Can’t Ignore You.” And he’s at work on a fifth.
- He’s married with a young child and handles all the responsibilities that come with being a husband and dad.
- He blogs regularly about productivity and expert performance.
Keep reading article…