Do you have strong C/C++ programming skills and exposure to the Cyber Security industry? Worked on applications for the IoT?
We need you!
Come join our client’s team as their new full-time Software Developer based in the Raleigh-Durham area. You’ll be working on the intersection of two hot technology areas - Cyber Security and Internet of Things.
If this sounds of interest, please send in your resume to talk with one of our Talent Scouts further. Please note this is a brief overview of the position. A full job description is available upon request.
The Cybersecurity Software Developer will develop products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cybersecurity technologies. These technologies will extend the state-of-the-art in cybersecurity and have both Commercial and Defense applications.
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Knowledge of computer and network security principles such as cryptography and intrusion prevention
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security
- Security+, CISSP, or similar security certifications are highly preferred
Relocation support is available