LineHire is happy to announce that it has been accepted into the Entrepreneurship Success Initiative (ESI) sponsored by MIT and Rice University.
The Entrepreneurship Success Initiative is a research-based program trying to discover the primary reasons behind entrepreneurial success. The fundamental questions they’re trying to answer include:
- What factors and choices help entrepreneurs succeed?
- How can we enhance the chances of entrepreneurial success?
- How can you, as an entrepreneur, help to improve these chances?
Learn more about Entrepreneurship Success Initiative.
ABOUT LineHire’s Talent Marketplace:
LineHire is a talent marketplace (not a recruiting agency) enabling employers to source those high-demand candidates for hard-to-fill roles.
- Saves Time – hire and onboard in weeks vs. months.
- Reduces Cost – pay for talent in low fixed cost vs. high variable cost.
- Improves Efficiency – gain a short-list of qualified and interested job candidates.
LineHire is a #TalentMarketplace enabling employers to connect with better candidates, faster!
Employers, learn more and create a FREE account.